In 2002, Directorate of Technical Education and Manpower Training were merged to form the Directorate General of Technical Education & Manpower Training.
Prosperous and economically stable Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through competitive skilled work force for meeting domestic and global market demand.
Youth engagement in demand driven skillful training in sync with the market based technology for improved employ-ability and meaningful contribution to the socioeconomic development of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The main objectives of National Skill Strategy are:
- Providing Relevant Skills for Industrial and Economic Development
- Improve Access, Equity and Employ ability
- Assuring Quality
KP-TEVTA at Glance
KP-TEVTA Institutes at Glance
- Degree Awarding Colleges
- NVQ Specialized Courses of Level 6
- Polytechnic Institute
- NVQ Specialized Courses of Level 5 & 4
- Vocational Centers
- NVQ Specialized Courses of Level 2 to 4
- Other Short Courses
- Employment Exchanges
- Registers Essential Persons under ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL (REGISTRATION) ORDINANCE, 1948 (X of 1948)